Saturday, March 12, 2011

WMBO-Fitness Update-Week Ten

Excuse me while I wax a bit spiritually philosophical.  As I was walking today, I began to think of the signs I saw from a bit of a different perspective.

Have you ever wondered which way to go in life?  Do I go to college or just get a job?  Should I be a Republican or a Democrat?  Liberal or Conservative?  Should I work out, or should I sit and watch TV?  Those are good questions, but maybe there are some more important ones....like....

Should I take a harder road and do what is right?  Or, should I take the easy way and do what feels good?  Should I consider my spiritual life, or just feed my physical desires?  What's more important to me?  God?  Or, people's opinions?


Maybe your life is at a crossroads.  Maybe you don't know where to go, or who to talk to.  Do you need direction?


Maybe life has been coming at you from all directions.  Is your life on a collision course?  Are your dreams only vapor trails of ideas come and gone?


Did you think you were on a good course only to find out that life is throwing in some curves?  Are you unsure what's around the next bend in the road? 
 

Maybe it's time to STOP and look up!  Maybe you should consider consulting the Map Maker.  Maybe you should get a new GPS.

GOD
PROVIDES
SOLUTIONS


Is it time for you to seek HIM?  If so, don't just sit there behind your computer screen.  Get off you butt and get going.  If you look for Him, He will make sure you find Him. 

Does this message mean something to you?  If so, let me know.  If I can help, let me know.

The spiritual soapbox is being put away now....after one last thing:

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.  I Timothy 4:8

Here is my fitness update for the week:

Goal:  2011 miles in the year 2011 by walking, running, or cycling
Miles Completed:  90.7
Percentage Completed:  4.51%

Weight:  No change, still at 255.0 pounds.

It was an okay week.  Some good.  Some bad.  I walked very well toward the end of the week.

Time to run.  Angela is on her way home, and I need to help my wife with some stuff.

See you on the road.
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment